Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
95integraLS on Feb/09/04 said:
please dont bump your post.
it's been 2days just incase so why not...?

btw.. i think the member "djgibb" might have him on his car... i think he had a thread about selling all his aftermarket parts and making it stock and he listed dropzone springs for sale...

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
There is not much to see. Dropzone springs drop your car 2.5 inches. Not much difference from any other car that has a 2.5 inch drop with any other springs. Try looking up H&R springs in the search box. Alot of people have them on their integra and its pretty much the same drop height.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
and please dont get dropzone
plus ALL drops are gonna LOOK the same regardless of the springs, you just need to ask ppl with a certain inches lowered.

A better question to ask is their products' quality

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yo tha man, man
90_integraLS on Feb/09/04 said:
Quote: flyimages on Feb/09/04it's been 2days just incase so why not...? because this isn't hondatech it's highly frowned upon if someone knew the answer it would have been posted

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am putting Dropzone springs on 98 gsr with 2.5"f/2.25"R drop today. I'll let ya know how they turn out..a few of my friends have them too...got them from ebay for $80 shipped. My friends haven't had any problems and their cars look hot, so why not? I'll send a pic when done.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Ima go with above 2.5" on 17's is way low. My friend had h&R Sports on 17's and his car rubbed, that drop is only 1.75 in front and 1.5 in backk.... Anyway , good luck with the drop and the springs.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
2.5" will prob rub in front but not in back. i have 2" in front and 2" in back and im just fine. So you might beable to get away with it but i would drop the back 2.5" and the front 1.7-2.0"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts