Team Integra Forums banner

1641 - 1660 of 2483 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,642 (Edited)
@basketballrox10
I already have OBD1 clips (had to swap to OBD1 for my last injectors). After researching the part numbers it looks like these arent for Honda's. The Honda version has an H after the part number.

Honda
Saturated Injector SH4-0750H (Honda style top)

What I have
Saturated Injector SH4-0750

The specs look the same and they fit snug in the fuel rail and intake manifold so I think I just have to get the clips figured out. I might be able to trim that notch out and make it work its just hard to do since the injector is so deep and I dont want to damage anything else.

**Edit**
Not sure what happened when I edited the clip picture but the arrow didnt end up in the same spot I put it in. Heres both pic showing the notch

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Here are what the injector plugs on my Rywire OBD1 harness looked like (left):

Not sure if they look different because they are aftermarket or what but I found a few pictures and it appears that my Rywire harness did plug into these injectors.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,645
So looks like ill be ordering new pigtails to run the injectors which isnt too big of a deal. I found all 4 pigtails shipped for about $15. The clip for the injectors are called the Bosch ev1 style plug.

I should be able to start her up next weekend as long as the pigtails and S300 arrive before the weekend. I already talked to my buddy who has a trailer and said he would tow the teg to the exhaust shop to get the exhaust welded.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,649
Thanks! Im glad it was just a cheap fix!

So this weekend I installed:
*Intake manifold
*intercooler piping
*BOV
*painted clamps for the intercooler piping black and installed them
*Ran vacuum lines for BOV, WG, boost solenoid and boost gauge
*new seals for the injectors
*ordered clips for the injectors

Random pics

Going to be ordering a velocity stack/filter combo tonight. Also still need to get a rad fan lol

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,652
Well so some good news and bad news. Bad news is Phearable wont be shipping out my S300 until tomorrow so I might not get it in time to start the car this weekend. Good news is my tune is scheduled at SpeedFactory for Wednesday the 26th at 9:30 am.

The worst part about it is im out of town for work during the week so it doesnt leave much time for tinkering on the teg. (This week in Spokane and next week in Michigan)

Crunch Time!

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Stoked for you Justin! Such a well/properly built car. I would predict 0 zero issues on tune day, research pays off. Oh, and nice parts :p

Good luck, I'm in for updates :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,656
Time for some late nights and fingernail biting!
Shouldnt be too bad now that I think about it. It just seems like alot since the car isnt running, im out of town for most of the time before then and the tune is in just a couple weeks.

All I have left (that I can think of right now at least):
*Install axles and put brakes back together.
*Get downpipe welded to exhaust, and wideband bung installed.
*Solder in new pigtails for injectors
*Wire wideband to ECU
*Wire oil temp and boost gauge
*Add oil, tranny fluid, and coolant

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,658
Injector clips came in and THEY FIT! I like this style of clip compared to the factory OBD1 clips because you just squeeze the clips and they pop off. No more reaching over and trying to slip those metal clips over. Thanks again @basketballrox10 for reimbursing me the cost of the pigtails. Im hoping to depin the old injectors connector clips and repin the new clips. Probably wont work but we will see.

Besides that it looks like my S300 is set to arrive tomorrow (hopefully) so I should be able to start it up.

My SPAL fan and velocity stack/filter combo are suppose to arrive today but for some reason something is happening at the FedEx in KS. One package arrived there Tuesday and the other on Wednesday and neither have been updated since then.

1641 - 1660 of 2483 Posts