Team Integra Forums banner

1441 - 1460 of 2483 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Nice! I am running a dual core radiator and I have no problems so you should be good with the triple. That is a damn good deal on that cat back. I wish I knew what brand mine is because it is the best sounding Integra I have heard. No rice sound at all.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,448
Nice! I am running a dual core radiator and I have no problems so you should be good with the triple. That is a damn good deal on that cat back. I wish I knew what brand mine is because it is the best sounding Integra I have heard. No rice sound at all.
Yeah thats what I am hoping. I will also have an aftermarket oil cooler (ditching my OEM type R cooler) so I am hoping cooling wont be an issue. I loved the sound of my old exhaust the piping was just a little too small for turbo. I had the Tanabe Hyper Medallion catback.

i cant wait to see this thing running, i'm curious how that exhaust sounds. i may buy their 2.5" version just to have a mid pipe that doesnt have weld repairs everywhere
Alot of people on here have this exhaust (Justyncredible, Dustin96LS, Meltman and more) and they said it sounded pretty good. Im not really a fan of the muffler but the turbo will like it lol. For the price the exhaust looks very well built and it is full stainless steel.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Nice exhaust, nice price!
Looks like there's no cat right?
Unfortunately almost all exhausts require welding of hangers (I hate this)
Will you be selling the type r oil cooler in the future?
How about the tanabe maybe? Is it 2.5
Hopefully you post a video of the of the new exhaust sound!
Anyway your definitely on a nice track

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,451
Nice exhaust, nice price!
Looks like there's no cat right?
Unfortunately almost all exhausts require welding of hangers (I hate this)
Will you be selling the type r oil cooler in the future?
How about the tanabe maybe? Is it 2.5
Hopefully you post a video of the of the new exhaust sound!
Anyway your definitely on a nice track
Theres no cat. I am sure I will have to get the downpipe extended so that it can connect to the exhaust since I dont think it will reach.

I will be selling the oil cooler as a kit once it is removed (oil cooler, water neck with extra coolant ports, coolant hoses).

Tanabe has already been sold to 95_TeggyRS since we will be doing his B20 swap this weekend along with installing my NA parts.

I will be sure to do a proper review with sound clips and pics once its installed.

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
J:
Cut that bottle neck off the exhaust and extend it to the downpipe.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,456
So the teg is officially unable to drive. Pulled my Tanabe Hyper Medallion exhaust, BWR 2.5in test pipe, PLM Toda rep header, and Mishimoto full size radiator and installed it on Pauls car over the weekend. Probably going to order my intercooler next so I can start mocking everything up and figuring out how much room I have for an oil cooler.

Also ordered a set of floormats for the teg.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,457
Finally did some cleaning of the garage today after the week of back to back B20 swaps on friends cars lol.

Went ahead and pulled my front bumper since ill have to pull it anyways.

Planning on painting the core support black before putting the bumper back on. I also have a spare passenger side CGP fender that is in better condition than mine that I will be swapping out.

Floor mats are set to arrive on Wednesday. Other than that nothing new yet for the teg. I am hoping to order a couple more parts next paycheck. Still need to make a trip down to SpeedFactory to book my tune.

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
Where did you order your floor mats from?

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,459
K2 Motor.
94-01 Acura Integra 2dr Coupe Floor Mats - Black

I really wanted the OEM mats but couldnt stand spending the $300ish bucks for something im going to put my feet on lol. Not sure why Honda marks up the integra parts so much. My buddy bought a set of brand new OEM mats for his EG hatch and I think he paid $50-$75. Plus the ones I ordered are actually black unlike the teg ones where they only made black mats for I think 2000 and 2001 the rest are gray.

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
thanks for the link because mine are beyond dirty. i tried slapping them against the brink portion of my house to see if i could get all of the dirt out. yeah...its not happening at all. i need to make it fixed so they dont slide forward.

1441 - 1460 of 2483 Posts