Team Integra Forums banner

1261 - 1280 of 2483 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,263
That is pretty bad ass man! I love the green it is almost a yellow
Yeah its actually yellow its just hard to capture it on camera. Its almost like a hi-liter yellow how it has just a hint of green to it. The color is called Blaze Yellow. They make quite a few different blaze colors once I get tired of this ill probably try another one.

·
Registered
514 Posts
As far as I know. The teg isnt daily driven so ill have to put more miles before I know for sure.
oh ok, hopefully it's all good now. I got mine all back together and I was panicked thinking my headgasket was leaking and I traced the leak to actually be the valve cover lol I was relieved to say the least.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,266
Been a couple days since I plasti dipped the rims. At first I was unsure if it would look good but its definitely growing on me. Had a couple compliments and quite a few looks so far.

Other than that the motor has still been running good. The only issue I have is that when driving and go to a stop light the RPM's like to drop very low and then slowly go up. Sometimes it feels like it wants to die buy hasnt so far. I turned up the idle a little and it helps a little bit but I think I am just masking the issue.

Any ideas on this? I am thinking TPS since last time I tried to calibrate it I couldnt get it quite right but was pretty close. I doubt its the IACV but its always a possibility.

·
Registered
440 Posts
nice results looks professional.
i was guessing you'd go with lime green.
not my style tho, gunmetal or black is all i can handle
so i liked it better before lol.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,271
Going to be ordering my wastegate and BOV pretty soon. I decided on Tial MV-S for the wastegate but am still trying to figure out which BOV. I am thinking about the Tial Q BOV since it seems to be well built, has great reviews, fairly common flange when it comes to selecting IC piping, plus it will match my wastegate. Not 100% on the BOV but will probably end up going with the Tial.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,275
Went to Acura today to have them take a look at my seat belts. They have the usual 18 year old sagging belt issue where you have to manual feed them in to retract anyways they said they want to try cleaning them out first before replacing them. My friend with an EG brought his to Honda and they glanced at them and just replaced them for free for the same reason. Maybe it was just the service guy that I got stuck with but at first he tried telling me that only the buckle was covered under the lifetime warranty. Guess well see how it turns out.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I have to fight with my dealer sometimes too. It is so annoying. I swear, I know alot of parts in my head. I just don't have the part numbers memorized. But I still think I would make a better parts manager than the one at my Honda dealer

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
So the bolts that came with my engine mount kit:

Skinny one was the front bolt of the rear mount as it needs to be longer than the OEM bolt

The thicker one is the bolt that goes into the transmission on the pass mount, again the stock bolt is not long enough

1261 - 1280 of 2483 Posts