Team Integra Forums banner

101 - 120 of 2483 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Arent they tan/beigeish on all the models?
Yeah I believe they are. I went to go start pulling the rear triangle pieces and was about to start when I noticed that they were exactly the same as the one I was about to put in. The car that I took the interior out of was an RS and didnt have a sunroof so I dont have a headliner to compare with.

Alright so today was a very long day. I got everything installed except for the door panels and a couple small pieces which I cant find. I would have installed the door panels but I need to drill a hole for the tweeters and ran out of time. Plus I need to find out what size of hole saw I will need to buy. Anybody know off the top of there head what size it is?

Everything looks pretty good though and the carpet actually looks alot better than I thought it would. I am almost certain that I misplaced some parts. I am currently missing:
*Black caps that go on the side of the dash that cover the bolts
*Black gas/hatch release and cover that goes around it (I KNOW that I had these at one time)
*Black passenger kick panel
*The lower black cover that covers the airbag plug on the steering wheel

A couple things I need to fix is I didnt put my steering wheel on very straight and my SRS light is on. I am pretty sure that I plugged all of the airbag connectors in. When I was done working on the car the other night I had to connect the battery with no dash/airbags in to close the windows. Im sure that I just have to reset the light.

I didnt take any pics yet because the door panels arent on and the car is currently full of random stuff since I had to quickly load up and head home. Ill take some this week after I drop some stuff off at storage.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Just read through this whole thread and it has inspired me to do so much more work on my car. I love the door inserts and arm rest. Ever think about changing your gauge cluster lights to green or somethin? I did mine blue and looks great.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Were you able to change the door handle and the trunk/gas levers to black? I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to remove them.

And yeah that's what I noticed too.
Yeah the airbag light will go on regardless. Mine is also on. Just haven't had the time to reset it lol
I dont have the trunk/gas levers installed yet since I cant find my black ones but they just slide off then the new ones just slide on.

For the door handles I have them just havent installed them since I havent done the door panels. If I remember correctly the whole door handle/lock assembly came off in just one piece. Ill take some pics for you next weekend when I do the door panels.

I just reset my SRS light it took about 30 seconds lol. G3: Reset SRS Light - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra
Thats one less thing that Ill have to worry about. Im just glad it wasnt something behind the dash that I forgot to plug in or something.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Just read through this whole thread and it has inspired me to do so much more work on my car. I love the door inserts and arm rest. Ever think about changing your gauge cluster lights to green or somethin? I did mine blue and looks great.
Yeah I love the camo look but I can already tell that the white in it is going to get dirty VERY quickly lol. I actually ordered a new fabric thats darker so it wont look as dirty. Ill give the camo about a month until it gets replaced lol. Here is what I ordered to replace it:

For the lighting I love the amber look. My cluster is actually amber now. Im planning on changing the climate control bulbs to amber later down the line. When I had my Yota I replaced all the bulbs to red LED's and that looked pretty sick.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I dont have the trunk/gas levers installed yet since I cant find my black ones but they just slide off then the new ones just slide on.

For the door handles I have them just havent installed them since I havent done the door panels. If I remember correctly the whole door handle/lock assembly came off in just one piece. Ill take some pics for you next weekend when I do the door panels.

I just reset my SRS light it took about 30 seconds lol. G3: Reset SRS Light - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra
Thats one less thing that Ill have to worry about. Im just glad it wasnt something behind
the dash that I forgot to plug in or something.

Really? Woow. I guess I need to put more force on them. I'll try again

And 30 seconds is a lot if you are contastly moving non stop lol. But thanks for lever comment

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Alright so its Friday night finally. I got the hole saw kit loaded up so I can drill the new holes for my tweeters. I am planning on installing the door panels tomorrow when I wake up. After that I will be hitting the wrecking yard to collect the miscellaneous pieces that I am missing from my black interior swap.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
I also ordered some 3m carbon fiber vinyl for the interior and I believe it will be here tomorrow but am not 100% sure. I will be adding that to my weekend plan if it arrives. Either way be prepared for some new pics of the interior. I already love the love of the interior just with the black dash, carpet and center console but the door panels will be the finishing touch.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
does it feal dark in there .. if not when you put the door cards on it will as my 90 accord had light tan interor on the teg has black and its alot darker
Yeah the dash and carpet definitely added to the darkness. Im sure the door panels are going to make a huge difference as well. I also plan on tinting the windows somewhere down the line.

So I went the wrecking yard and was able to find all the missing pieces for my interior. Im about to head to my parents to install the door panels, missing pieces and put my steering wheel on straighter lol.

I also checked the tracking number on my CF vinyl and it looks like its gonna get delivered today if it already hasnt been. Time to check the mailbox:biggrin:

So expect some interior pics when I get back later today:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Yeah you can have it. Do you need the whole center console or just one section?

Is there anything else you need? I got a ton of tan interior laying around lol

Im gonna run and grab some dinner then upload the pics of today. I was in such a hurry I forgot my camera so all I got is some crummy cell phone pics. Im gonna wash the car and clean the interior tomorrow so I will take some better pics.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Alright so heres the cell phone pics

My window switches that I wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl. This stuff is pretty cool and looks great. Im gonna wrap more interior stuff tomorrow

Heres the pic I took for Heru Faukon on how the door handles are setup. Just 2 screws and 2 rods that you need to disconnect.

101 - 120 of 2483 Posts