Team Integra Forums banner

1121 - 1140 of 2483 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Id like to not wrap them just because I love the look of the manifold but its always an option.

As for the fittings I believe the kit comes with straight fittings but im not 100% sure. Once I get the valve cover back ill mount everything up and look at the clearance
Lol For some reason I like the wrapping. Like a Zombie wrapping ( a little loose) haha

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Are right-angle fittings an option? Is it important for the lines to come straight out?
The piece(s) you see welded to the VC in those pictures are the "base". Then the straight or 90 degree (users choice) screws onto those, So at this point it could be either. Functionally? Straight or 90 will work, doesn't matter.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,129
dammit.. your thread is costing me $$$ lol

Now i wantz same steering wheel setup you got
Yeah that happens alot on TI. If it wasnt for this site I would have stopped my build a long time ago haha.

Ive been wanting that steering wheel for years. Just sucked it up and finally bought it. There comes a point in time in a build where a couple hundred dollars on one part just isnt as big of a deal as it use to be.

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
Reactions: bmarksb18

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,134
Got a package today!
Purple BWR cam seal

NRG quick release

Personal Grinta 350mm black/red suede steering wheel

BWR black catch can kit

My favorite thing about Blackworks

Stickers!

82mm Golden Eagle head gasket that I received Friday

So all parts to get the car back on the road are here. Only things left to do are:
*pick up the block and basemap from SpeedFactory
*paint block so it matches the rest of the motor
*get the bungs welded in the valve cover
*get the valve cover powder coated
*pick up oil and tranny fluid

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Everything looks so nice man that wheel is nice just keep it clean lol my personal wheel was suede and it caked up pretty bad lol

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,139
Everything looks so nice man that wheel is nice just keep it clean lol my personal wheel was suede and it caked up pretty bad lol
Yeah I seen the pic of yours it was pretty bad. Did you try and clean it yet?

Thankfully my car is just a weekend car so the wheel should stay fairly clean.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Man, if there is one thing in my list of "stuff i want to do with a Teg" it's assemble a motor.... sure wish i didn't live on the exact opposite corner of the country, i'd totally dig to lend a hand and see that done

1121 - 1140 of 2483 Posts