Team Integra Forums banner

541 - 560 of 2483 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #542
Been having trouble ordering the Blox velocity stack kit. So I ordered the kit through JHP over the weekend and paid with Paypal. Ended up getting an email from JHP yesterday saying that my Paypal wasnt confirmed? So I called JHP and cancelled my order and said that I would just pay with card and skip the Paypal mess. So yesterday I ordered once again through JHP then today received an email that the kit was on back order. So I cancelled my order once again.

I looked on the Blox website and it appears that the 3in air filters are on back order as well. I just placed an order with StreetRays so hopefully they will have it. They claim to have 90% of there parts in stock so we will see. If they dont have it ill just end up ordering the velocity stack by itself and finding a K&N to fit.

On a good note I finally got an email back from Skunk2 with my RMA info. Got that sent out today and they are paying for the shipping which is great! I just hope that it doesnt take forever to get back

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #544
Just got home from working out of town all week. Had some packages waiting for me.

Intake

Glowshift cluster bezel

Innovate Motorsports MTX-L Wideband Kit

Glowshift Oil Pressure Gauge and Sandwich Plate

Tomorrow my Blox velocity stack kit is set to arrive. The plan is to start installing the parts tomorrow. I will be painting my intake tube before installing it. Thinking either flat or wrinkle black.

I just checked the tracking number for my throttle body and it was delivered to Skunk2 this morning so hopefully I will hear more on it tomorrow.

Crunch time for the Dragon Run. I leave in just 2 weeks from this Monday! :biggrin:

·
Registered
225 Posts
can you post a picture of your purple asr showing the rear bumper? I have a green teg too and cannot decide what color blends nice with a green integra. thanks and your car is looking great.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #550
can you post a picture of your purple asr showing the rear bumper? I have a green teg too and cannot decide what color blends nice with a green integra. thanks and your car is looking great.
Ill see what I can find. The teg is currently backed into the garage and wont be moving until my throttle body comes back from Skunk2 so I cant take any right now.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #553
So im working on wiring up my MTX-L. Everything is pretty straight forward for the wiring except for the yellow and brown wires.
Yellow= "0v=7.35 AFR and 5v=22.39 AFR
Brown= "1.1v= 14 AFR and .1v=15 AFR"

Do I wire both of these to the ECU? Just one of them or are they not needed?
Where on the ECU do I wire these to? I am running a OBD1 P28 chipped with Crome. I am just adding the wideband O2 sensor to a 2nd bung that I have.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Only other reason to hook up those wires is if the wideband O2 was going to be used by the ECU for closed loop trim.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #557
I got about half way done installing everything today. Went to Lowes to buy the parts for the remote oil pressure kit, bought the grease gun hose which was $5 then ended up buying the wrong fitting so I couldnt move forward with installing the sandwich plate. I did put teflon tape around the ports that are capped off and on the one side of the hose that goes into the sandwich plate. I will pick up the correct fitting either tonight or tomorrow morning. and get it mocked up before installing.

As for the gauges I have them mounted and wired up on the cluster bezel. The connections that get shared between the two gauges (power, ground, illumination) are soldered together and jumpered into one wire. So all that needs to be done for that is hooking them up.

For the MTX-L kit I have the O2 sensor cables ran but the extra bung that I wanted to use sits too high to the body so I wont be able to use it. I already pulled the test pipe so I can get bung that came with the kit welded in tomorrow.

Should hopefully get all the issues solved tomorrow and get everything installed and working.

For some reason my Blox kit didnt get delivered today. Checked the tracking number and it said "out for delivery" but it never came. Hopefully it will come tomorrow :popcorn:

·
Registered
412 Posts
I'm really glad you posted how you wired them all together as far as power/lighting and the grounds. I was having problems getting my gauges to come on the way I wanted and you just solved that. Thanks big dog lol

541 - 560 of 2483 Posts