Team Integra Forums banner

341 - 360 of 2483 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
nice having washington memebers on this site im over on the other side of the state. just starting another build on a 00 ls hopin to have it on the road by forum fest. starting from a bare shell. will be posting a build thread soon.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #344
nice having washington memebers on this site im over on the other side of the state. just starting another build on a 00 ls hopin to have it on the road by forum fest. starting from a bare shell. will be posting a build thread soon.
Nice Ill have to check it out. What/where and when is this forum fest? I havent heard of it.

Alright so I was planning on installing my radiator today but it was just way too nice out to sit in the dark garage and wrench away. Over the past couple weeks its been really nice and sunny during the week but by the time the weekend comes its cold and rainy again so I had to take advantage of it. I did however mount my fan to the radiator. It wasnt too bad and looking at how thin the fan is I think I can add a second if needed but I doubt ill need it.

I still had my factory AC fan so I cut off the plug for the harness and soldered/heatshrinked it onto the Mishimoto fan (forgot to take a pic after I did that). So now its just plug and play. Tomorrow morning ill be installing the new radiator and probably snap a couple pics in the process (if I remember to)

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #348
So I got my radiator installed. The Mishmoto fit perfectly just as good as the stock one did. Definitely looks alot nicer. I noticed that the temp runs a little lower than the other radiator. I went through the normal bleeding procedure and I am pretty sure I got all of the air out. Im gonna go back out in a little bit after it cools and check the level and top off if needed. I was reading through the warranty on it and if ANYTHING happens to it they will replace it even if its damaged in a car accident. Gotta love Mishimoto's warranty. Heres the pics:

Before

My soldered on factory plug

My next project

Just picked up a new CMC today. Ill probably install it today or tomorrow depending on when I can have someone help me with the bleeding process.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #352
I replaced my clutch master cylinder yesterday. The install wasnt too bad was pretty straight forward. The bleeding did take quite a while though which was what MorningZ was probably talking about. It took quite a while of just holding onto the clutch pedal with my hand and pumping it before any pressure at all came. Once the pedal started to stiffen up it didnt take too long to bleed the system. The new one feels a little different but I like it. Heres a pic of the old worn out CMC:

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #357
So lately ive been thinking about replacing my motor mounts with some different ones. The ones I currently have are these www.ebay.com/itm/Acura-Integra-94-01-Motor-Mount-Kit-B18B-B18C-Engine-Lifetime-Warranty-B-Series-/111062686075

I would have picked some different mounts but when my buddy did my motor swap the rear one was broken and he had these on hand so I bought them off of him. These ones just vibrate too much and it feels like the rear one might be going out again since I am starting to get the clunking sound while shifting. I am thinking about just going with either just some stock mounts or possibly slightly stiffer mounts. I already have ITR torque mounts which are slightly stiffer than GSR/LS mounts so I am thinking about just getting ITR mounts all around.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Check out innovative mounts. I have the 75a's but they are honestly too much, very stiff and rattle the hell out of everything.
But the duration below (slighty
softer) mine (can't remember which model) would be perfect for you I think. They aren't a bad deal at just over 200 a set as well.

I am referring to the steel mounts not the fancy CNC aluminum ones

·
Registered
811 Posts
Picked up some Woolite today so I can clean the Recaros this weekend. Ill be sure to post before and after pics when I finish
I need to do this to mine as well and from a thread on hondatech it really works. Hey did u have any trouble screwing the bolts back into the rails on the recaros? Mine were really hard to tighten and now my seat slides alittle when taking sharp turns. It kinda feels like its not threading right. Could it be from the loctite or whatever that pink stuff is on the bolts?

341 - 360 of 2483 Posts