Team Integra Forums banner

2441 - 2460 of 2483 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
my teg has survived 6 gf + 1 house.
plus slept in it for 700+ nights for a savings of = a lot!!! 8)
enjoying some peace and quiet + super reliable fun car = priceless!!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Well its been a pretty rough few weeks. My girlfriend of 8.5 years and I broke up so ive been kinda of slacking on getting the teg stuff going again. We just bought our house in November so I will be paying that by myself now which will put a damper on the teg build. I was thinking about just skipping on the teg this season and taking care of other things....but I dont think I could do that especially once the weather starts warming up.
It is so easy for us to get sentimental for these cars. My teg got me through the worst time in my life by being completely dependable and getting me to a better point in my life until the next part started. You probably don't need advice from anybody. But, hell man...the car will be around next season if you chose to take care of other things. That's just me though. I hope your luck improves, buddy.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,446
Made a quick video update along with showing off the new ShiftP2 shift light. Im really going to try and make videos more often and document everything going on with the car.

Also went ahead and measured the bearing sizes on the trailer and ordered my hubs and brakes.

Next weekend I am planning on replacing the deck on the trailer and hopefully I will have the hub and brake parts in time to install everything. Once that is done I can go ahead and schedule my appointment with WSP for the trailer inspection.