Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 399 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious, since we all drive compact cars and know how snug it is at the same time loving to drive this baby, how tall are you?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
6 foot even

actually i find it prety comfortable inside for a small car... much nicer than my friends 98 eclpise, theres definitely good legroom, and the seats slide way forward and back. i had 3 friends in the car last night, all 16-17 and around 5-10" to 6 and we were all fine

·
Registered
523 Posts
Im also 6 foot even. I fit good in there. I dont like driving with more than 1 passenger though. Gets annoying and you can feel the car getting slower with the addition of another passenger

·
Registered
28 Posts
5'9 i fit just right. i love my teg

·
Registered
5 Posts
I love compact's, it all started when my brother used to drive me to my friend's house is his 92-95 civ hatchback.....those were the days

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
3stars on Sep/21/02 said:
I love compact's, it all started when my brother used to drive me to my friend's house is his 92-95 civ hatchback.....those were the days
Theres nothing better than a 90 Civic hatch lot car with no glass, no interior, no bumpers, no lights, no exaust besides the header busting out gran tourismo style around a dirt track with the e-brake on through every turn

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
I'm about 6'1" I believe. I fit pretty well, but I would prefer the seat be a couple inches lower like it was in my previous car, a '93 eclipse. Eventually I plan on getting some aftermarket seats that sit lower... don't most?

I'm a little on the larger end of the spectrum when it comes to teg drivers at this height at 230lbs. I think most guys my size are in american cars

·
Registered
880 Posts
I am 6 even. I am also a fatass=/ I weigh like 250 llbs. I am not straight out fat though. I kinda have the form of a built person. =)

·
Registered
285 Posts
6'4" here, I fit just fine in my 95 GSR.

·
Registered
389 Posts
5'11" 205, no problems here. I even have a sunroof

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
im 5'-9" I fit fine. My cuzion is 6'-9" and he also fit in his teg. dont ask im short lol...

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
5'9"...i hate being short...no problems

·
Registered
897 Posts
5'7"
no need for anymore comments on me fitting or not...

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
6" even, 175lbs

My only complaint is I would like to sit alittle lower. In my current possition, see alot of the headliner while I drive. This in turn causes me to subconsiously lean my head forward alittle, and I end up with a stiff neck.

·
Registered
634 Posts
5'10 here... on occasion, i stick my head out of the sunroof for better viewing of the road when im driving (sitting on old stacked up phonebooks)...

·
Registered
374 Posts
I got you beat, I'm 5'5", and I weigh 120 lbs. That's why my car club elected me for being the project car driver at the track, I'm gonna go on a diet and shave my body and drive naked, I'll beat the others by sheer weight reduction from the driver, muahahaha!

Oh yeah, and I fit in my car fine, the only problem is I'd like the steering wheel to be lower so it looks like I'm taller and not trying to look like a thug while driving...

1 - 20 of 399 Posts