Team Integra Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
How much to pick up the other half? and what dates is your reservation?
total for cabin after taxes is 622.38 for the 4 nights wed, thurs, fri and sat. if you want the other room/bed(i think queen) its yours for whatever you want to give me as long as its not like crabs or herpes lol. and thanks for posting your general notes @MorningZ you answered alot of my questions without me having to ask. really my only other questions is that, i am a smoker(i know i know) and i see online it says no smoking resort. does that mean in the cabins too or just the lodge building. or does it mean i cant even smoke outside lol

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
im about to start my trip in a few hours. think im in cabin 600 something. i am gonna message you guys my contact info if i haven't already.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
I thought this would be next weekend :(

I was hoping to make it up, but I'm always out of town the last weekend of July.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
sorry I took so long to post these, but here's a few pics from the 2019 dragon meet. I had a blast, met alot of great people and I plan on going back again this year and look forward to seeing everyone again and making more friends. and to anyone that has not gone yet, you should go. besides all the wonderful people you will meet who share your interest of hondas, there is a lot of amazing sites to see and roads to drive that will give you an experience unlike anywhere else.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts