Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am in the middle of a DIY turbo project on my 95 GSR motor. I bought a t3 turbo from down2turbo on ebay (mistake??) and an exhaust flange for a t3 from another source online. The exhaust flange does not fit on the turbo, it seems like the bolt holes are about 1cm or so off on every one. I can't find a shop that has an exhaust flange with my measurements.
I have the dimensions of a standard t3 exhaust flange and it does not match my turbine housing. What's up with that? I seem to remember a thread that spoke about this issue but can't find it. Has this been addressed or solved? What housing is really on this t3. The turbo looks "newly rebuilt" and is in really good condition. Thanks to all replies!

·
Registered
384 Posts
ya i am sorry to hear that. Down2turbo has a bad reputation. There have been a couple threads about him on honda-tech.com. I believe he puts together turbos from w/e he can. Basically it looks like he gave you a exhuast housing that wasn't made to that turbo (probably from a dieseal). The turbos he puts together are newly rebuilt, but not too well and not with the right parts, prbably does everything in his parents basement. I don't know too much about it. Hopefully someone else can help you out

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess what I am looking for is a flange that will fit this exhaust housing. I am taking the turbo to majestic in waco to check out so I just need something to connect a downpipe to......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts