Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, my passanger side door is really sticking. Its a 97 gs, it had the problem of sticking then it wouldnt shut all the way. I tightened the silver lever thing on inside of the door frame and now its really stuck. You cant open it from the outside you fall off the handle pulling to hard. I have to almost slam into it from the inside to open it at all. So does anyone know what I can do the fix this at all???

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I found that to before I posted this to, the armor all dosent work (thats all i had at the time)I'll try the other stuff later. But it feals more like its getting caught on something. But thanks for the link.

·
Registered
288 Posts
i dont know if i have the same problem, but my door feels like it is stuck as well when i try and open it. I lift the handle and the door pops open, but then it feels like it is sucktioned to the body and I have to pull it (fairly hard) to open it. Do you guys with this problem all have power locks?
I feel like i am going to rip the handle off one of these times. Im considering taking it in for a warranty work deal, but the nearest acura is 110 miles away.
Not trying to hijack your post man, but I think it is the same problem

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
TheGSRGuy on Aug/19/02 said:
Do not even try to work on the door mechanism. I tried it once, you have to remove the damn window to get at it. It is best to take it to the dealer.
when i took my mechanism's out to get my handles shaved, i left the windows in... also installed my solenoids and stuff.

anyways... i'd have the dealer take a look at it. you'd have to go through them to get a new mechanism anyay, unless you find a set at the junkyard that has keys with them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts