Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tried taking off my door panels following morning z's article...got all the screws out,attempted to pull the bottom off but just seemed to tight and felt like something was gonna break..so i put it all back together..is it normally that hard to pull the buttom of the panel off,or am i missing something here...it felt like had i pulled any harder all the clips that hold the bottom part of the panel on were going to break ....any tips or is it that hard to seperate and i just need to pull harder...thanks..

·
Registered
437 Posts
lay down on the ground so u can see the clips when u pull back the panel. Use a screw driver to help you pry them out. It's quite simple and I doubt it'll break... I put alot of pressure on it to but It didnt break.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys...i thought i was going to break the clips...like i did removing my rear interior panels..those are fragile as hell..

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
You need to pull harder, but yeah check it to make sure you took the clips off. You wont break it unless you pull it on some strangely odd angle or something.

- Josh

·
Registered
181 Posts
i used a plastic windshield ice scraper. The end comes down to an edge, and the back side is curved. I got the edge underneath the panel, then pryed it out. Worked well, and since the scraper was quite wide, there was no damage.

·
Registered
798 Posts
the one thing i hate about hondas/acuras.. they use more or clips and connectors rather then simple screws... boo you honda. my friends golf, is so simple to take apart. a few screws and its out. but with acuras yo gotta take out some screws, lift pull and tug to get it out of teh clips. BOO!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts