Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering, has anyone replaced the fabric on the armrest on ther door because mine is starting to fall off. I would also like to know if anyone has replaced the little carpet piece on the bottom of the door. I want to know if it is worth the effort to replace. Thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
hey...i've never replaced the fabric..but i did remove the fabric and paint them white..it looks bad ass

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
I couldnt even explain to you how to do the armrest because as with the stock cover, the back left and right sides must be stitched, and unless u can find a pattern somewhere to cut it and stitch it its pretty much trial and error, the door panels however i just cut the over the stock one as a template, then i got some nylon cord like used in screens to fill the gap between the fabric and the door. I used super 77 adhesive( i think thats the name) its a spray and it works to hold the fabric against the door. But even if u mess up on the first side you can redo it from what youve learned. I got a square yard of fabric for like 15 bux and only used half of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts