Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do the 4 door rear handles from Teg's fit right in to the front on 2 doors?
If not, What modification is needed exactly?

Also, i read a forum where 95-96 TL interior door handles (Chrome) were used in a G3 integra instead of the crappy plastic ones . . . . cant find it anymore- Need instruction/ pics

1-Does anyone know if those will bolt right on?
2- Is it only 95-96 TL's?
I saw some for sale onebay but they are for a 97 - but they look like they would fit.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
i have been wondering the TL question for a long time, it depends on the engine, i called up acura and they said the different engines had different sized handle pulls with different part#s and dimensions. i would love this info as well. but the chrome pulls are gonna cost you about 42 bucks each. on a 4 door that adds up quick

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
The rear handles are a direct bolt on, all you will want to do is remove the lock cylinder rod to the latch so it isn't just hangin in there and you're good to go. It looks so much nicer not to have the lock cylinders in the door handles

·
Registered
34 Posts
yes the 4 dr. handles are a direct bolt as for the tl handles i dont kow but im trying the tl handles this weekend. add a little bit of class other than that plastic crap.........i have a 94ls btw.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.