Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my teg for a little over a year now and I finally noticed that my passenger door and the rear pannel didnt quite line up right. Obviously it took me a year to notice so its not that bad, but I was wondering.....
Maybe I could reposition the door lock catch in a little further thus making the door close a bit tighter
any ideas or suggestions are appreciated. Thank you T-I.

·
Registered
445 Posts
no, you can't repostion that door lock latch. it will still latch if it's close..it's either the door being out of alignment which can be fixed by loosening it and adjusting, easy to do by putting a jack under the door to hold it up while you fine tune it and move it back forth up and down..or it's the quarter panel that is out of alignment..if it's the 2nd then your basically screwed..for the quarter to be out of alignment though you had to have been in a colision and have either some bending or the quarter has to have been replaced at some point and not lined up properly by the body shop..to answer your question no, the latch is in the proper spot in relation to the door.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.