Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(me and the people helping me with the project) its a 94 ls. Ive looked and research all products for the actual turbo install, so far this is what I have

Hart=revhard manifold/T3
Custom pipes from jcwhitney
vortech "sfmu"
all steal oil lines
and of course you basics like bov,wg,etc.

Now im new to all this but my friends arn't there mostly a Turbo Saturn crew, but decided to help me out on this project. I dont know alot about all this Im really going by what they recomend that why I want to know your advice, really I need advice on the "hart" of the turbo setup, everything else i can basically look into my self,, do you guys thing this set up would be worth it?

this entire kit is costing me 1,300 with intercooler

so what kind of advice can you give me?

·
Registered
693 Posts
The HEART = manifold ? I suppose you could look at it that way...I always thought it was the "Big Arteries" coming from the heart...But ehhh oh well..Your on the right track...Not sure what your trying to ask here...Can you be more specific...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"boostcontrol" would you have any pics of your setup? So I could some what understand what were fixing to get into? I notice that your in dalls, im only about 30 min away, Id like to see you setup if possible.

·
Registered
693 Posts
rstylecrew on Aug/19/02 said:
"boostcontrol" would you have any pics of your setup? So I could some what understand what were fixing to get into? I notice that your in dalls, im only about 30 min away, Id like to see you setup if possible.
Sorry man my baby is still in the shop...waiting on my new BUILT motor ! I will have pictures up soon when she is done..Promise ! Until then check this out Turbo Install

·
Registered
693 Posts
Just need to see if those two rev-hard and a T3 would go together,
Depends on what kinda of Turbo it is...But without knowing who the MFG. of the turbo is YES... it should work/fit.

A simple call to Rev-Hard can always flood you with info...Man they love talking TURBOS !

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool man thanks for the help! Finally I get on a board where people help you and not make fun of you cause you dont know much! :) thanks man!

·
Registered
693 Posts
cool man thanks for the help! Finally I get on a board where people help you and not make fun of you cause you dont know much! :) thanks man!
Yeah why we are all here man to HELP...Stay away from Honda-Tech= ASSES !

·
Registered
354 Posts
Get a turbo timer so you won't have to pull over... let's say... 30 minutes, depending how you tune it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts