Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found the bumber hood and fenders i want. It is either this bumber, import fan bomex bumber, or this bumber
GTP Type FUEL front, with these fenders C-WINGS® Carbon Double Sided OEM Fenders and this hood C-WINGS® Carbon Double Sided CW® DC2 Hood . What do you guys think? Im still really torn on the bomex versus the gtp front, but the hood is awesome. Ive also been having trouble trying to find black side markers and reasonably priced , read under a 1000, jdm headlights. Thanks guys any help is always awesome

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Www.JDMHondaParts.com go to JDM/OEM Honda and exterior scrol to DC2 and they have non HID ITR lights for 760

·
Registered
69 Posts
the type fuel front isnt bad at all, i dont care for the bomex front personally, and as far as the hood goes its up to you, but just remember a crazy hood on a pretty much mild body doesnt look right, also, the fenders will help with weight reduction, id personally get them painted though, but altogether your car will be bad ass if you do all that, good luck with everything, keep us posted, id like to see pics once youre done

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
crap, if im using all after market parts for the conversion , and there for the us market, wouldn't it make sense that i don't need to weld the jdm raditor support in? if im wrong please let me know

·
Registered
535 Posts
300 is a good price for new, dont get the lights from jdmhondaparts.com $760 is a rip off for non hid headlights you can find hids for almost that price or cheaper since the prices keep going down...

·
Registered
535 Posts
infinitecustoms on Feb/02/04 said:
any reason to be worried about picking up a used jdm radiator support?
no but be sure to inspect it and make sure there are only factory welds in it and no repairs have been done to it, mine had been in a wreck the center piece had bondo and was welded on by some one, every thing fits good though

·
Registered
721 Posts
Now are you going to be doing the conversion yourself or are you going to take it to a shop?

sorry if i'm whoring but has anyone done the front conversion themselves?

·
Registered
535 Posts
superduperHOOTS on Feb/03/04 said:
sorry if i'm whoring but has anyone done the front conversion themselves?
I did it my self, the hardest part was taking the radiator support off that we had welded a year or two ago, other than that if your car has not been in a wreck every thing should be ok

Quote: Kriztah on Feb/03/04 dased530, hey do you still have those jdm floor mats? how much?
$50 click 4 pics fitment is not 100% perfect

1 - 14 of 14 Posts