Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
all i can say is......chick magnet. haha..gotta keep it clean and keep the exhaust quite. oh yeah and have a suspension that still somewhat functional meaning no "cut my springs bounce"

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
back then ladies didn't want me, now I'm hot ladies all on me

~P2P

·
Registered
865 Posts
ive scored a few girls with my teg.....it always turns heads cause its always clean and its bright milano red....i actually met my gf in the teg, and she loves it and even calls it teggy...it def gets the ladies, even tho its just a stock 96 LS

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
haha my ex girlfriend tells me my car is really sexy...
especially yesterday since i washed it before i went to visit her.
i was considering selling it due to all of the tickets that i cant afford any more but she's trying her best to convince me not to, she's like fighting with me to keep her. so well see what happens!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hell no! Its hard to get the ladies when your girl is in the seat next to you. Seriously though, girls use to be into the car but now that I am going to Auburn University, the girls are use to seeing all of these Beamers and Hummers. My little $8000 car does not get that much attention. But I do get lots of compliments when my turbo spools and beats the crap out of those $50,000 cars.

·
Registered
474 Posts
when I first got my car in the summer, i brought it to the shop where I work and 3 of the girls i work with were like, wow, thats hot... I def get looks with the teg, girls like it clean and shiny. Girls dig a surf board sticking out of the sunroof too. lol.
And +1 to Tigers post...MIKE JoNES, lol

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
hell yeah.. summertime.. windows down.. the car catches their attention.. buy my face is the REAL magnet.

·
Registered
443 Posts
chriskey0829 on Jan/31/06 said:
Hell no! Its hard to get the ladies when your girl is in the seat next to you. Seriously though, girls use to be into the car but now that I am going to Auburn University, the girls are use to seeing all of these Beamers and Hummers. My little $8000 car does not get that much attention. But I do get lots of compliments when my turbo spools and beats the crap out of those $50,000 cars.
LoL Yeah it really depend on the demographic. I didnt realize how old I was getting until I took my Teg into a resturant in Malibu..... Man that parking lot look like it was a BMW and Mercedes dealership. Maybe about 60 Benz and Bimmer LoL and only me with a modded loud ass Teg. You know what I did have alot of peeps from that restruant checking out my car. I just dont like that image Teg project anymore. You young ones have fun

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
IntegGrL on Jan/31/06 said:
lolx.. yeah i get ALL the girls looking ... oh wait, I'm a girl.

but seriously, I get alot of turned heads and second glances in the teg from both sexes :)
meh... lol..

girls always called my car cute.. now it's like cute, but looks like it matured a bit

lol wtf that means right

~P2P

1 - 20 of 200 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.