Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if the o2 sensor from an rsx will fit on a 95 gsr??? i need an o2 sensor and they are about 220 from the dealer. i saw an ebay auction for an rsx cat with o2 sensors included. if they will fit ill try to win them. please help!!

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Thanks what? Be patient. We don't owe it to anyone to answer a post within a specific time limit.

Anywaaaaays...

Most of us just replace it with what belongs there because this isn't a common "swap." If I were you, I'd just get the right part, don't try to swap. I'm pretty sure that nobody has done this so you aren't going to get a lot of answers.

Is there a reason you want to take an o2 sensor off of a rsx and put it on an integra? I can't see one.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the reason is in my original question. i need an o2 sensor,they are 220 from the dealer. i saw an rsx cat with o2's for like 30 bucks on ebay. thought maybe the o2 was the same or similar but wasnt sure if anyone might have known. i didnt buy it,ill just do the right thing and cough up 220 to buy the correct one. my luck it wouldve fit!! maybe ill see if i can find out from honda or something. and sorry about the being impatient thing,the auction was ending so i was getting worried. oh well,thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hmm .,, .. rsx's uses an obd2 system and i think 94/95 integras use an obd1 .. i recall .. not sure .. later

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
ask the seller if it's a 1 volt, 4-wire o2 sensor. or ask if it's a typical narrowband sensor. people replace o2 sensors with generic sensors all the time. odb versions have nothing to do with this

1 - 7 of 7 Posts