Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got these gauge scans and since they aren't actually to scale I need to know what the actual sizes are. If I know the exact size then I can play with them. :) I want carbon fiber face guages and this is a good way to get them I think. I've got larger versions of them if anyone is good at sizing them exactly to scale.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Size in terms of the guage faces themselves, or the dimentions of the whole plate? (ie, the unseen mounting points and all)

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just the guage itself. Just the diameter. I guess you could go by the diameter of the holes in the guage plate thingy, yeah? I was just wondering some exact sizes so I know how large to scale them.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My other option is THIS Do you think I should at least give it a shot? If I can get them sized right for printing then I'll definatly let y'all in on it. I'll post links for you and you can take em down to Kinkos or something. I just need the measurments and I'm set to go.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
I can't seam to find the measurements online, but it wouldn't be that hard to get them yourself.

The gauge cluster only takes 5 screws to remove, if you check my article on installing a shiftlight it goes through how to do it. From there all you would need is a ruler or measuring tape.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I took it all apart to install my VTEC light. Shouldn't be huge drama. I want to get a nifty guage pod put in there. I've seen some really cool ones. I really dig the RSX guage pod and have seen one like it for the teg. Time to get fancy. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts