Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
SRH_Integra on Jan/23/06 said:
There's a link in my sig!

Hey SRH, can I ask you a question? Where did you get the plastic that is covering your DIN slot and cigarette lighter/ashtray, where you have those guages? Because I put a monitor in my dash there, and I had to make the surrounding myself from sheets of plastic, it would be so much better if i went back and did it with something pre-fabbed to fit in the integra dash, and recut and placed it in.

Can you buy those somewhere?

Oh, btw, beautiful car.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Thrasher865 on Jan/23/06 said:
Quote: SRH_Integra on Jan/23/06There's a link in my sig!

Hey SRH, can I ask you a question? Where did you get the plastic that is covering your DIN slot and cigarette lighter/ashtray, where you have those guages? Because I put a monitor in my dash there, and I had to make the surrounding myself from sheets of plastic, it would be so much better if i went back and did it with something pre-fabbed to fit in the integra dash, and recut and placed it in.

Can you buy those somewhere?

Oh, btw, beautiful car.
Ha, thanks man. Those panels you are talking about... I actually made them myself out of a sheet of aluminum. Here's a thread about it: click!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.