Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just dropped my car 2.5 " in the rear and 2.25 in the front, i got camber kits for the front but i heard thats lcas adjust camber in the rear is this true? if so will lcas make it so i dont have to buy rear camber kits?

·
Banned
1,961 Posts
Anyone know of there was a big handling difference though? I doubt it would be too noticeable like a rear sway bar/new coilovers, but just thinking......

·
Registered
814 Posts
Yes, the rear LCAs, if you go with aftermarket such as Skunk2, WILL pull in your camber a little. When I lowered my car, I didn't need the rear camber kit, but installed it anyways.

Either way, get your alignment checked after lowering, if it's out, you'll need the camber kit.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cool im def gettin the front kit cuz im sure after a 2.25 " drop will affect camber and i figure if the fronts out the rear will be too (2.5") drop so jus checkin all this out b4 i buy either

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
Adding LCA's that are after market aluminium ones are part of a full lighting "package of the whole car. Just doing the LCA's wont do ****..........er......anything.

·
Banned
2,368 Posts
dc4bill on Oct/06/07 said:
i just dropped my car 2.5 " in the rear and 2.25 in the front
Am I the only one that thinks these drops will look WEIRD? Seems like most people drop the front MORE than the rear b/c of the diff in size of wheel well openings.

When you drop them the same amt, it looks like the front is higher when it isn't.

I know there are SOME LCAs that help accomodate for camber in low cars (they're shorter).

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nope def not heres a pic i dont see a truck in here anywhere lol

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im def gettin the front kit and ill prolly get the rear as well and of course the align.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.