Team Integra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 828 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
So, if this works with the Type R calipers, and the Spoon calipers bolt right up to the Type R, will these rotors allow me to run the Spoon calipers on 4x100??
Yup

If anyone's looking for 2 piece rotors for possibly racing on these,,

Zeckhausen Racing

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yup

If anyone's looking for 2 piece rotors for possibly racing on these,,

Zeckhausen Racing

Are you 100% sure that this works with the Spoon calipers? If it does work and the calipers are actually centered on the rotor without alot of hassle, this could save me alot of time/money!

FastBrakes also sells a two piece rotor that is 4x100 and fits the spoon calipers.

·
Super Moderator
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Are you 100% sure that this works with the Spoon calipers? If it does work and the calipers are actually centered on the rotor without alot of hassle, this could save me alot of time/money!

FastBrakes also sells a two piece rotor that is 4x100 and fits the spoon calipers.
How could I be 100%? I dont own spoon calipers. If they are direct fit for Type R calipers why not?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Just founfd this thread and this is awesome! I want to do this to my RS but ive never bled the brakes before.

Just to be sure all i need is the calipers and rotors and i can use the caliper brackets i have now?

·
Registered
335 Posts
i can confirm that these will fit with the 96 gsr/se snowflakes as well (since my slips didnt fit i broke out my stock wheels) ill post a pic of the clearance on the calipers as soon as i get a chance. as for rear brakes look into used calipers. i work at autozone and we sell the rear calipers at 84.99 a piece with a 90 dollar core and i got some used ones at 40 for a loaded pair used on ebay...food for thought

edit: clearance son!

·
Super Moderator
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Ha I remember posting that link in your build thread. I thought you said you were five lug tho?
Yeah you did. Very sweet find.

And no Im not obviously lol

·
Registered
928 Posts
Great Job!

I was about to ask about the brackets but question was answered. Would have been awesome if it was that simple. Great job man. Will definitely do this upgrade as soon as my pads and rotors wear out. Bookmarked as well. :cool:

Did those Calipers come with brackets?

Also should add this to the mix:

Meltman Compatability List

·
Registered
15 Posts
Man that is impresive !!!

Congrats on the find, I am sure that years from now people will still refer to this thread for the easiest ITR brake swap.

Guess What ... I am ordering both calipers and a set of rotors from AutoParts Warehouse right now. (using this coupons - APW15, 135$ shipped to the US).

Thanks for sharing
Frank

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
i can confirm that these will fit with the 96 gsr/se snowflakes as well (since my slips didnt fit i broke out my stock wheels) ill post a pic of the clearance on the calipers as soon as i get a chance. as for rear brakes look into used calipers. i work at autozone and we sell the rear calipers at 84.99 a piece with a 90 dollar core and i got some used ones at 40 for a loaded pair used on ebay...food for thought

edit: clearance son!
YESSSSS FINALLY CONFIRMATION!! All 15x6 Honda wheels have a +45 offset including ITR wheels. I was washing my car this morning and when I was cleaning my front blade I was like damn man look at this baby as caliper an ITR caliper has to fit in there. There's so much room in there for a bigger caliper and god has answered my prayer once again and just in time for my ABS delete/brake system overhaul! I'm def going to be running these on my TEG!

·
Registered
46 Posts
lightningteg great work on the brakes and your whole build

ive been looking at this setup for a few weeks but with the legend 2 pot caliper instead...

could you take a measurement to insure people can run their wheels on this and simular setups?

what im looking for is while a lug is centered in the caliper...from the outside of the lug to the outside of the caliper

i hope thats clear enough if not ive made a crude outline on one of your photos

Thanks and keep it up

41 - 60 of 828 Posts