Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys, i finally went into Michaels craft store up here, and got some krylon clear and krylon stained glass paint..

Yep, all red tails..

This store is soo confusing, there is like paint in every isle, no body around to ask, and i finaly found everything i needed..

I never seen soo many hot girls in one store besides the mall..It was rediculous, i think i might go in there more often. I couldnt find transparent black for my corners, so i went back up there and got me some yellow transparent and it they turned out really nice..

4 coats of red
3 coats clear
1 coat glaze

Corners
5 coats yellow
2 coats clear
2 coats glaze

But heres the results: also in the pics, the reverse is masked off with vasoline , thats why it looks like it does

The Aftermath

Products Used:
Krylon Stained Glass Pain Yellow & Red
Krylon Crystal Clear
Krylon Crystal Clear Glaze

I obviously wanted a darker red than the 98+..

I think they turned out pretty good!

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mystikalstriker on Jul/24/05 said:
nice job, but those tails get wayy too dark. almost a tinted thing going.
I wanted them dark like i said!

I like them this way.. I dont really like the crystal red 98+ , but i wanted red, and dark, and thats how i got them..

well i went out for a drive tonight, and my damn right front sidemarker went out, and that caused my right rear blinker to stay lit...

well i guess its just showing off that it likes the new red!

gotta get a 194bulb tomarow from work and fix this problem, then ill post some pics tomarrow if i get some time..

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea im gonna have to wetsand, they need to be glossier and smoother..

its something like Krylon Clear Glaze or something like that..

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
shore96teg on Jul/24/05 said:
that shouldnt cause your turn signal to stay on just blink really fast.
well my front sidemarker is blown, i think it might be when the 1157 is blowin it blinks really fast, not the 194..

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i looked at the blinkers today when i put them back on the teg and they looked fine! hopefully they will be ok in direct sunlight..

I think i might quick wash the teg tomarrow and take some pics of the new tails..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.