Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got bored this weekend and spent all my free time working on the teg. I was getting tired of the old valve cover which I painted about 10 months ago...so I decided to go GOLD! I'm sure some of you will think it's ugly or that I should have stayed with gunmetal, but I was ready for some pop in the engine bay. Let me know what you think. Part of my mods are listed in my profile. Enough talking, on with the pics!

Before:

After:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e361/blkinteg/IMG_0242.jpg">

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's the Password JDM intake. I'm sure it's just about as good as any other quality short ram intake...but it looks cool too! But yeah, it's just as functional as any thing else. The only reason I went gold is because you don't see a lot of gold valve covers...and if I want to paint it something else it's no big deal.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys. Just so everybody knows...you're not hurting my feelings by saying it looks like puke, I appreciate honesty. I still have to get use to the change though.

·
Registered
4,563 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I've had mine gold for about 2 months now. I like it myself. Except mine still has the "H" above Honda Motor Company. only reason I haven't snapped any pics is because I'm waiting to do a few more things before I snap some pics. I'm kinda waiting to do an all in one thread with all the new things I've done.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.