Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are my custom mounted gauges.. It was the easiest thing i think ive done yet.. all you need is a dremel! tell me what you guys think

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah you have to be carefull and take your time making the hole not to go to far out.. the holes took about 15 min. each to cut out and i used a dremel with the sanding wheel and just kept going in a circle until the hole was large enough..

and for the instrument light dimmer you have to keep that hooked up in order for your cluster to light up so i just left it hooked up and attached it behind the dash with some wire ties

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have the one water temp hooked up it was a lil to late for the oil pressure gauge to get hooked up and i really didnt feel like drilling into my oil pan..

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Joe,
Wash your dash!!!
Other than that it looks good.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my interior is completly gutted except for the dash its all getting re done its been sitting in my garage for about a month collecting dust.. and it goes back to the shop tuesday to get more dust so whats the point in cleaning?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
there old pics i had the whole car redone.. i will have some new pics to post on here in like 2 weeks.. thanx sorce_money

1 - 15 of 15 Posts