Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased reverse indiglow gauge pods. one is voltage and the other is oil pressure. i have reverse indiglow gauges installed but the cost to hookup the pods is a little high. can anyone tell me if its possible to hookup the pods on my own. i am familiar with electronics and hooking up stuff but i'm not sure how to go at doing this... i have wires running from my battery that used to plug into my r1 tachometer before it broke, i think there are two wires...can i use these for the voltage? also how would i go about hooking up the oil pressure gauge? which wires on the interior can i toggle it to or do i have to send it through the firewall and toggle it to my thermostat or something? thanks for any help, i do appreciate it!

·
Administrator
43,018 Posts
"can anyone tell me if its possible to hookup the pods on my own"

how is anyone in the world going to be able to gauge what you can and cannot do...

you could have replies of "it's very difficult" or "it's very easy"... but what are they basing this on?? are they a master mechanic?? do they flip burgers at McDonalds?? do they know what a screwdriver is??

in other words, don't place too much on the source.....

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Well, I just say find out how to get your gauge to read oil pressure, etc, etc, and which wires to connect to what and you're done. As far as how well you'd be able to do it...like Z said--it's up to you.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
didnt i already to respond to a thread like this about 2hrs ago. and it is worded exactly like this one?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts