Team Integra Forums banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I really dont understand why you guys want this. I'm lucky enough to have a CDM teg with stock DRLs and i hated them so i pulled the fuse. I bought brand new blueish bulbs thinking it would get rid of the ****ty yellowy light but it doesnt because of the low voltage any light will look yellowy...so your best bet is to buy like a yellow bulb if your doing this

but to answer cl0ver76's Q: you can actually buy DRL modules that are adjustable so you can run @ 50% 60% 75% etc...

·
Premium Member
4,006 Posts
stock drl's are between 30 and 40%.

Also, im not sure in canada, but we get lower insurance rates with DRL's.

·
Registered
258 Posts
cl0ver76 on Jun/26/09 said:
so did nebody figure out a way to make the high beams dimmer on the DRL setup?
I was told that a 50 watt 1 ohm resistor works to about 50% power. I'll be putting something together as soon as I can get my hands on such a resistor.

·
Registered
842 Posts
i'm gonna be doing this very soon.

what i'm going to do is hook up the lights in a series. if it makes the high beams any dimmer i'll be sure to post my wiring diagram.

btw...on superbrightleds.com they sell dimmers that i'm pretty sure will solve this issue that we're having about dimming the lights, but they cost like 50 dollars...

- RP

·
Registered
608 Posts
Good job Mike! You were able to figure it out without the DRL module. Looks like the trip back from the Dragon inspired you
The eyelids look sick too, you don't even need to dim them

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
integratypej on Jan/27/11 said:
what would the diagram look like if you were to use a 5 prong relay?
He did use a 5 prong relay, so it would be the same as the original diagram at the bottom of page one.

It only shows 4 #s becuase you don't use pin 87 (also mentioned on page 1).

Quote: ThatGuy on Jan/27/11 Good job Mike! You were able to figure it out without the DRL module. Looks like the trip back from the Dragon inspired you
The eyelids look sick too, you don't even need to dim them
hah Dane check out the date on those posts, yer a bit late to the game

·
Registered
608 Posts
drcheap on Jan/28/11 said:
Quote: integratypej on Jan/27/11what would the diagram look like if you were to use a 5 prong relay? He did use a 5 prong relay, so it would be the same as the original diagram at the bottom of page one.

It only shows 4 #s becuase you don't use pin 87 (also mentioned on page 1).

Quote: ThatGuy on Jan/27/11Good job Mike! You were able to figure it out without the DRL module. Looks like the trip back from the Dragon inspired you
The eyelids look sick too, you don't even need to dim themhah Dane check out the date on those posts, yer a bit late to the game
OH Snap! bwahahah. Wierd i dont remember Mike having them at the last dragon. We were talking about it by walkie talkie on the trip back.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts