Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Footage with my new "camera mount" on SUN VISOR!!!! WITH RUBBER BANDS...!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2HBvcbItRk

Stuff need:
- mini tripod, those with 3 extendable legs like 3 inches long
- camera (Cannon IS-600)
- 3 to 4 rubber bands

Step 1:
Strap that **** towards the thinner end of the sun visor

Step 2:
Wait.. is done actually... rofl

Sorry for the ****ty pics, but i needed to use my cellphone to take the pic, as my camera was mounted... white line shows the rubber bands i used to hold the camera lol... the far left side i twist the rubber band 3-4 times to hold the tripod. The rest of the bands were just there to keep it more stable.

Note: In that footage...
1) i thought the white van was an undercover cop, since the license plate start with F something
2) that pull with the Neon before the sharp exit was unintentional, i originally just wanted to take my teg out for a spin anyway... (omg didn't drive it much this summer /cry)
3) i think i want an LSD after taking that sharp J turn (the one after the Neon)
4) i could use a tiny bit stiffer rear springs, or maybe 1mm bigger sway bar

GREEN LINE IS THE SUN VISOR

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stock size tires
Federal something tires, got them with the GSR blade when i brought it. Gets the job done.

It has grip, but when i accelerate (taping the gas pedal a little) under hard cornering the inside wheel sorta push harder making the car want to understeer... I'm sure if i install an 1.5 Way LSD, it would corner a lot better when i give it some gas.

·
Super Moderator
14,201 Posts
How about pictures of it in you now....light?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.