Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys...it was time for a wax on my teg. i tried a new wax called Nanowax and i loved it! here are some pictures.....
some of the pictures are dark...sorry

so there ya go! the pictures aren't the greatest cuz my digi camera is cheap. im definitely ready to put my rims back on or get new ones! enjoy....

·
Registered
481 Posts
hey wher did u get those blue acura badges the "a" i like those n howmuch were they?

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
acorn4eva on Feb/22/04 said:
hey wher did u get those blue acura badges the "a" i like those n howmuch were they?
i got those about a year ago. i think i got them from a performance shop near my house.they were about $20 im actually thinkin bout gettin rid of them and getting carbon fiber or gunmetal ones.

·
Registered
973 Posts
OH god... here comes Kenny... claiming Heather as if she is an object... what kind of man are you?

Plus, she's mine.

LOL... just kidding.

The car looks great Heather... can't wait to see it when we have our meets, esp. the ones kenny is banned from.

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
MVilleteggy on Feb/22/04 said:
OH god... here comes Kenny... claiming Heather as if she is an object... what kind of man are you?

Plus, she's mine.

LOL... just kidding.

The car looks great Heather... can't wait to see it when we have our meets, esp. the ones kenny is banned from.
ME? Banned from meets? NEVAR!!!!! I thought these were integra meets tho scott.............

·
Registered
4,748 Posts
Oh it's on...it's on like DONKEY KONG!!

In Reply To MVilleteggy:

Plus, she's mine.

LOL... just kidding.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
MVilleteggy on Feb/22/04 said:

Plus, she's mine.

LOL... just kidding.

OK guys, enough fighting over her. She's definately mine, afterall, I was the one with her last night

Oh yea, the car looks good too. It's nice and smooooth

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
1FASTGS on Feb/22/04 said:
Quote: MVilleteggy on Feb/22/04OH god... here comes Kenny... claiming Heather as if she is an object... what kind of man are you?
Plus, she's mine.

LOL... just kidding.

OK guys, enough fighting over her. She's definately mine, afterall, I was the one with her last night

Oh yea, the car looks good too. It's nice and smoooth
I STILL SAW HER FIRST!!!!

Dammit!

I think i just lost the battle!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.