Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I'VE GOT 4 OZ RACING F1 CUP WHEELS FOR SALE W/ 5 KUMHO ECSTA MX 205/40/17 FOR SALE. oNE BRAND NEW KUMHO FOR A SPARE. THE PRICE? ARE YOU READY FOR THIS AMAZING LOW PRICE FOR ORIGINAL OZ WHEELS FROM ITALY. DRUMROLL PLEASE DADADADAADADADADADADADAD CHING!$450

PLEASE I'LL DRIVE oNLY SO FAR TO MEET SOMEBODY I LIVEIN GLEN BURNIE MD. LET ME KNOW. NEXT REPLY THE PICS. PLEASE BE PATIENT. THANK YOU.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK FROM MD TO THE METRO AREA ANYWHERE I WILL DRIVE THEM DOWN FOR $450

BUT IF YOUR LOCAL AND YOU PICK THEM UP FROM MY HOUSE IN GLEN BURNIE MD I WILL GIVE THEM TO YOU FOR $400

LET ME KNOW
THANKS

·
Registered
973 Posts
Agreed with the curbage remark... I would be interested and I'm in PA. Let me know what you would rate the quality, I want truthful answers... not i need to sell these quick answers.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes they do have curbage on them or whatever you call them. These are original O.Z rims from Italy they had a retail value of $400 dollars a piece I found a better price on line for $279 so I got a deal that is besides the point. These rims are 4years old with plenty of miles on them yes they have been curbed but not so bad. on a scale of 1-10 I would give them a 7. The letters are a little faded from the sun. But these are great rims for the price. Where can you find brand new rims for O.Z.'s at that for $400 bucks. You can get these fixed at any wheel shop. Just let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
DAMN if i only had to money... IF u give me bout a month. I can come up with the money, and I will meet u where ever is convinent for u... i'm from springfield VA

Frank

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Please PM me when you ready to buy I will meet you somewhere in between. Thanks again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.