Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which direction do the spokes of the gsr blades is suppose to be pointing?

i recently got my blades and installed them tonight to test them out tomorrow and see if they are straight and what not. but after the installation, the left side's spokes are pointing forard: kind a like \
and the right side's are pointing backward: like /

is it normal...?

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
It doesn't matter.
But if you want to change it now you need to find out if you have directional tires...if so you're screwed unless you want to pay to have the tires switched in front or in back.

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
I thought you were talking about the same side....sorry.

As Milano said, that is the way it is. The rims only twist one way off of the car.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I noticed this too. The only rims that actually are directional are the prelude blades. Those rims can either be cutting or digging all around the car. But like Milano said, the one side of the gsr rim's are gonna be cutting and the other side digging.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
yeah.. all the GSR blades point at the same direction when you lay them next to each other. so when you put it on the car. the driver side the blades will be facing backward. and the passanger side the blades will face forward.

·
Registered
970 Posts
"cutting", "digging", "scooping"... I heard "digging" and "swishing" when I was still in high school. I didn't realize people still said that type of thing... funny... yes, codenamezero, that's normal. When the wheels are made they all "point" the same direction. When you put them on your car they oppose each other so they wind up "digging" or "swishing" depending on which side you view the car from....

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MilanoPink on Nov/25/05 said:
hahahahaha...u have no brain :p.

yes one side is cutting , another side is scooping. nomatther where you put. also if you have one drection tire thread. look out for that

DUH, i know they are pointing diferent direction, but not sure if that's normal. if is not normal, i was gonna take it back and have my money refunded.

So that's normal.. right... but is just weird... :p

thanks everyone for comfirmation hehe...
time to remove the light scratches and then paint it graphite! ;) gonna keep me busy this winter. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.