Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got this intake on my car it saysAEM V2 cai im sure its not an ebay fake but i havent been able to find exact match online i need a price so i can sell it
heres the pic in a car

·
Registered
871 Posts
it doesnt matter. I have an AEM V2 CAI from my SOHC Civic. and I cant even get rid of it for 100. ANother guy in honda tech had one for an SI and could not sell it. maybe if you ebay it.

but they are all around 250 new from AEM

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
raverx3m on Feb/06/06 said:
ye the ones they sell in most stores are different i cant find this one anywherei think its an earlier model or somethin
I don't understand what is different between yours and a retail AEM V2? It looks the same, it has the AEM V2 decal.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
yeah man, mine looks the same way, and i've always wondered if it was a real V2 because it doesnt look anything like official pics. how was the fitment though? mine was terrible

·
Registered
634 Posts
mine fits pretty well. I didn't really have to move anything out of the way, but yea it was a pain in the ass to install. I got mine for like $200 almost a year ago, and it looks like that one.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if u look at it closer the thin pipe is shorter on new ones i think its one of the first versions of v2unless most companies just use a generic picture of vtec model

·
Registered
267 Posts
looks like an original aem intake to me, for the LS model.

·
Registered
267 Posts
bought my gsr aem v2 for $275 shipped(new). Im guessing the LS model is being sold around that price range. Good luck on the sell, im still trying to get rid of mines $175.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
any of you guys with the V2 willing to sell the stock transmission brace that has to be removed for installation? the shop that did mine threw it away and since removing my V2 for SRI i've been trying to find this part...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.