Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody characterize these exhaust systems for me like which one is loud and which one is deep ect. HKS Hiper, HKS Dragger, Greddy Evo, Tanabe Racing Medallion.
Thank you

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
We have a guide that seperates the exhaust by size and design here.

http://www.team-integra.net/sections/articles/showArticle.asp?ArticleID=451

If you want to know which is deep read the Exhaust design effects on noise article and you will know how to tell the difference by just looking at the muffler. If noise is that much of a concern to you contact the manufacturer and ask if it comes with a resonator or not.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
this is all you need...

Read this....

and also read the articles related that are mentioned in this one. btw, this has been covered sooo many times, i know your new - but the search function to the left of this window will give you information quicker than waiting for replies.

-LT

edit: arrrgg...typing class has done nothing with my typing speed!!!

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
If you have any further questions as they relate to performance post them here. But as for noise concerns, that's very subjective, and is not something for this forum to discuss.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Yes indeed you are. But that's why we like you haha. Oops I think this would qualify for post whoring, I should send a warning account deactivation to myself.

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
ever heard a Honda f1 RA002E engine's exhaust note down a long straightaway at 18,000 rpm? symphony music man...The BMW P82 engine in qualifying trim now revs to 19,000 rpm...reportedly 890 bhp and 60 bhp more than the latest improved spec of Honda engine...better than Faith Hill on a good day...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts