Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Cheap emblems have a lighter shade of red. The real deal oem badges have a deep, rich red color.

Honestly, after I picked up my oem red 'H' badges, nothing else compares to them. So lovely...in fact my friend who has cheapo red A badges is going to buy them soon.

They're expensive (about $80 front and back), but they're worth it, unless you just don't feel bad about saving money and picking up fake stuff.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
omnirage on Sep/13/07 said:
Cheap emblems have a lighter shade of red. The real deal oem badges have a deep, rich red color.

They're expensive (about $80 front and back), but they're worth it, unless you just don't feel bad about saving money and picking up fake stuff.

i already have a pair on front and back but i wasnt sure if it was real or not, but ill take a look at the redness on it tommorow

Quote: ixcocoyxi on Sep/13/07 the real ones say 'honda' on the back
well since its already on i wont be able to see the honda on the back, got any other details on if its genuine or not?

·
Registered
324 Posts
the knock offs have a more rounded top on the acura badges, the honda ones i dont know, i ahvent looked at them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.