Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my Klasse products in the mail a few days ago, and plan on going all out this weekend with a nice detailing job on my car. So im thinking the following steps...

1. Wash
2. Mothers clay bar
3. Klasse all in one
4. Klasse sealant glaze

I have never used the clay bar, so any tips are welcomed... does all this sound right? After should I top it of with some caranuba wax?

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
I would put down at least 3 coats of klasse before topping it off. Klasse looks good after one coat, but it looks incredible after several more.

Clay bar is pretty easy, just spray the area with lubricant and lightly rub it with the clay. You will hear a soft swishing sound, as well as some slight resistance. once the sound and resistance go away move on to another area.

With klasse, remember to keep it very very thin coats. It doesn't take much to coat the whole car, its not like carnuaba wax. After you apply it, it should be almost invisible unless you look at it in the right angle. If you use too much, it will be hard to remove.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info on the claybar. How long should I wait between coats of klasse?

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
At least 24 hours. Since it is a chemical process happening with the whole bonding to your car, it is best to let it cure for a full 24 hours before adding additional coats. Nothing bad will happen if you do it sooner, you just won't get the best results. Wait a full day if you can.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I did the same steps your going to do and the shine on my car is amazing and my car is also a white car. The car will feel so smooth after you do all the steps. I wish I had a camera so I could post some pics you would be amazed and I just put my coats on a week at a time becuase if you wait 24hrs its a good idea to wash it again unless you put it in a dust free area.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the tips everyone, Im so excited about detailing! Im starting very early this saturday. maybe ill post some pics of the stock RS when im done, hehe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts