Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i am OCD member (Obsessive compulsive detailing)...i usually wash the teg twice a week, and i use quik detailer all the time...i also wax monthly, and do interior detailing constantly, engine bay detailing monthly and a sealent glaze biyearly...i also do all my work myself, and i do it in my driveway...i also detail my dads 05 TL too...needless to say im working on the teg or TL all the time...so i was detailing earlier this week, and one of my neighobors stops and starts blasting me for taking care of my car, and that its a waste of time, and that its just an acura, not a bmw or something nice(she has a ford escape thats never taken care of)...anyway she also proceeds 2 say that it looks bad for our neighoborhood, and that im trash and should let other ppl do the work on my car like normal ppl do...this was said 2 me, who upkeeps his house and cars better than anyone in the neighoborhood, and has never had a problem with the homeowners, and ever they dont botehr me...so now im getting blasted for doing detailing on my own propertry...does anyone else have this problem, and what do u think i should do 2 get her off my back? this is pissing me off...

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
obviously she is jealous.

you dont have to do anything about it. because if youre happy, thats rubbing it in her face enough.

also, it might not hurt to just detail your car more often.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
If she said something like that...there's something obviously missing in her life. Let her go..she's obviously got enough problems, haha.

if you DID want to do something...either find her some sex, or detail your car in front of her house.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Kick up your detailing a notch. Clean the engine bay. take off the tyres and clean the wheelwells. Clean the inside of the rims.
We deal with "Haters" all the time, your best bet is to ignore them.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha shes like 28, lives with her mom and is kinda chunky....she really yelled when my gf was helpin me wash my car when it was really nice a few weeks ago...

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Start detailing her car next time she stops to complain...just start to spray her car down with water when she starts to yell, lol.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
dont listen to her. shes just crazy and has issues. leave her alone or her problems will become yours.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
she yells at you on a regular basis for detailing your car? Call the police on her. Let her try to explain why she should be allowed to harass you about taking care of your personal property on your private property.

·
Registered
755 Posts
JeRsEyLoon on Feb/12/06 said:
if you DID want to do something...either find her some sex, or...
allright whos taking one for the team...

honestly i wouldn't worry about. since when is washing a car "trashy" ...maybe if it involved a speedo and a mullet, but thats still a maybe

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.