Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a dent that does not appear to be creased on the back left side of my teg...question is, how easy is it to get behind the panels to get to the metal of the car? I know its a whole lot easier on the front quarter panels as all that covers it is the splash guard.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
you just have to pop off the trunk liner, its really simple. There's 3 or 4 screws and the rest of it is clips. I can't remember where the screws are tho cuz mine were missing, pretty easy to find tho. once you get em out just start at the back and give it some short tugs as you move forward to get the panel off. If the dent is over the wheel well you'll have a problem reaching in there tho, there's a lot of structural supports back there.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, its a weird spot so I wasn't sure if I could go about pulling the trunk liner. It's along the curve of the car going up by the left back small window. It's behind that and just over that curve of the car, sooooo hopefully a rubber mallet will be my friend.

BTW, what you said to search for isn't coming up in the search. I tried before I made a thread but didn't see anything...

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's a smaller dent, about 6 inches long and about 3 inches wide. Nothing too bad, but I want it gone and the rubber mallet is gonna hit it with some force lol. A dent remover looks to be too big for this dent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.