Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 01 2door gsr, with a few dents, and someone dented it from the drivers door, and another one on the passenger side, not the door, but the body. i was wondering how much would it cost to fix those two, the dent are about the size of a fist, and i was wondering how much would it cost for the molding to be removed? thanks for the reply

·
Super Moderator
14,182 Posts
paintless repair varies. I had a fender kicked in and had it removed for $90. Look in the phone book for paintless repair in your areas, give them all a call and see who has the best prices.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
metal magician is in ur area.. but he's not the best i've seen.. some of the best work at the dealers.. mercedes, bmw.. etc..

remember that paintless dent repair people will usually give u a discount if u bring a bunch of ur friends cars to undent.. we had it down to $40 a car with this one guy we used to use.. but they usually start at about $20-40 for the first dent $10 each additional dent..

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
metal magician, wow, sounds good...thanks a lot, i was wondering if anyone had their molding removed, and how much does it cost?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Having the molding removed can be quite expensive. I think it should be around the 200 dollar range. But I guess it also varies from shop to shop.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anyone living in the bay area that knows a cheap shop, that does good work on dent and molding removal? thanks for the reply

·
Registered
105 Posts
a fist dent might be too big for paintless dent repair. i used to travel with a pdr company that did hail damage and we had to turn people away sometimes, usually when it looks like it was hit by a grapefuit. these guys were the best guys in the business and they wouldnt attempt it because it would look horrible and the customer would have to get it done over at abodyshop anyway. so if you get a dent guy willing to try it i would be wary of the results. dont be surprised if it looks like poop. even the best dent guys will have trouble with BIG dents. sorry for the long response but i could go on forever about PDR, i was an estimator for it! if you have any more questions let me know, be happy to help!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how hard would it be to remove a dent that isn't too big, jus like well, if you can say, somone pushed in, a small one, but kinda wide, thanks for your reply

1 - 8 of 8 Posts