Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys... long time no post...

I bought a set of DC sports 4-2-1's today, 2 piece, ceramic coated. Going to install them tomorrow hopefully, but as I looked at them today, I noticed the 3 holes on the upper flange on the secondary pipe are not threaded like the holes on the matching flange on the actual manifold.
Is this supposed to be like this?

Probably shouldve test fitted it but I left the hardware on my desk at work lol

·
Registered
318 Posts
That's bad luck dude, I have the same model installed one month ago, 4-2-1 DC/2 piece/ceramic coated and the 3 holes are threaded, and need to be threaded,I feel so sorry for you, since you wanna feel the power of it, you can do 2 things> Tap those holes with the correct I think M10 taps, checking the bolts first, go to a machineshop these can be done quick in 5 min, or call DCsports or dealer where you bought it and claim to receive other one,I would thread them, since it will take 3 weeks to receive them here in the Carribbean islands! let me know!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
it is supposed to be like this. That way the bolt will go in through the bottom and screw inton the top. If the downpipe was threaded then the 2 wouldnt get tight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts