Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.ipsracing.com/images/product_toda_header.jpg
I have made a final decision on my header. I chose the Toda 4-2-1. It looks to be very good quality, and I wont have the ground clearance problems as with the Spoon I dont believe, correct me if I am wrong. But the collector is 60mm instead of 2.5" like the Spoon. So I have have two options (or three, 60.5mm) 60mm or 2.5". I know it would be ok to step up to the 2.5", but is it really needed if the collector is 60mm, I have no plans of FI, and any internal mods will be standard Type R? Or will the 60mm be fine. I donnot know how much hp I will be putting out with the setup so I cant really use the guide on the article...
Engine Plans, again:
Comptech Short Ram
Comptech Ice Box
Toda 4-2-1 Header
Carsound Cat
Spoon Cams
Spoon Cam gears
Type R 62mm Throttle Body
Skunk 2 Intake Manifold
Apexi VAFC or Hondata Stage 2

-Cody

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
The collector on the Toda is 2.5". The 60mm measurement I believe is referring to the portion before the collector or was the collector measured on the ID I'm not sure. But I do know it's definitely a 2.5" collector.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, Man, I didnt know that, that pic fooled me good. Thank you, you have solved all my problems once again. Do you know about the ground clearance? It looks like it would be good to me.
Cody-once again has his plans in order.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Toda has great ground clearance. You're good to go on that header, proved strong in the great header test too.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I seen that. It looks like an all around winner to me. Thanks Surfer, but remember that $570 you saved me (Comptech Cat-back) well, my planed $1100 exhaust turned into ~$1950. I hate you. Thanks for the help again.
Cody

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Look at that exhaust bill already, I will be plenty happy with the Toda!
-Cody

·
Registered
392 Posts
i wouldnt get spoon cams and gears unless u are trying to be all jdm. u can get other cams that perform just as well for less.

·
Registered
242 Posts
i'm not a sale man but i just went through about the same situation about a month ago and i already have a 60mm exhaust. although i haven't ordered yet nothing less will go on my car. your goals may be completely different though

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, I am very appreciative of everybodies help, but Ill shut up now, sorry for asking too many questions.
Cody
Edit-I will be sure to let everybody know how the project is going, timeslips and dyno info as I go...Thanks alot TI!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts