Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this might have to go to the photoshop request but i dont have a cam to take a pic of my car, its basically stock as far as looks go, anyways im lookin for some wheels ive decided on 17s, yes i know ill need to drop it but i wanna get the wheels first. now to the fun part the wheels, here the three ive cut it down to enkei pk6 enkei pkr
konig unknowns
BTW these will be on a white 4DR LS

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well i ordered my new shoes today
decided to go with the majority of replies, with the PK6s only thing is when i went on the site today they didnt have the black finish listed at all (in any size wheel
), but i emailed them and asked if there was anyway to get the black finish instead since it wasnt listed.
anyways heres a link to the wheels and tires i decided to go with. all together its gonna cost me 1105 on the dot.
any comments on the tires are much appreciated since ive never bought lo-pros before

·
Registered
65 Posts
...honestly..the 2 enkei are ..ok..the konig is seriousely ricecy ugly cuz it looks like it should go on SUV's (DUBS)than on small fram cars like the teg...but if you want my advice..get mugen rims and heads will turn. BEsides dont you know honda and mugen encorperated a car already? MY GOD MUGEN IS THE BEST! HEHE but yeah..if you had to..enkei are..ahem ok..cuz they are not rare........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.