Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
That's so sad !! I was just watching a show about NOPI on TV the other day...I actually have a NOPI Chick visor hanging from my rear view !!
There are too many sick people in this world...
My sympathies to her family and friends.may she RIP.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
That's horrible. I am thoroughly disgusted.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
that is terrible my deepest sorrows and sympathies to the friends and family of Alisson Alvarez my she live on in our memory and my god have mercy on those two weak pathetic no good souls. those two need to be hanged for the devestating crime that they have comitted.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
its people that will ruin the name of what we take pleasure in---what a beautiful young girl- so much to live for, may god be with you--rest in peace

and to you sick bastards--- i hope you get what you deserve both here and later...

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I had a simular incident happen to my girlfriend a few weeks ago!!! At Portland Internation Raceway, a guy had followed my gf INTO the bathroom and confronted her as she left her stall, this was all taking place while I was racing and coming back around to stage. She was able to get away, but I was soooo f-ing pissed.

·
Registered
187 Posts
that's sad to hear man. just imagine her parents tought she was going away for the weekend not forever.R.I.PAlisson Alvarez.

·
Registered
59 Posts
That makes me sick to my stomach to think that could happen at a very populated area.... That'll make me think twice before going to the bathroom by myself at a race track.

·
Registered
40 Posts
It was messed up b/c we were there that Sunday when they announced that she was missing.They asked people to stop and look around to see if anyone could see her.Then I found out what had happend.I would have never thought that something like that would happen at the NOPI nats.
My prayers go out to her and her family.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
That is f**ked up sh*t~
f**king ass bastards~

We just all need to run them over or something. That is just wrong, damn it~ what was there problem anyways? Were they bored or what?

Well all my prayers and love go out to her family~
God Bless

·
Registered
470 Posts
maybe this sounds dumb but i think as import enthusiasts maybe we should all pay a little tribute to her by putting something in black on our cars until the whole trial and everything is over just so we can spread the word of how it can be unsafe at carshows. i think we should do that and send in pics of our cars with it on and see how many people we can get nation wide to do it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts