Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was driving to my dorm from class today and as the light changes i start to let the clutch in and the clutch pedal goes dead. For a few minutes i can drive around if i stomp the pedal to the floor to let the clutch out and then after i pull over in a parking lot and turn the car off, i start it back up and the clutch is completely immobile. the pedal has no effect on anything, i dont even feel any pressure (i should cause its a hydraulic system, right?) and the pedal stays near the floor when pushed down. gay.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Check clutch fluid. Ive had that happen to me before, and my clutch disc had jsut completely fallen apart inside the bellhousing.. But the clutch was 16 years old.. anyway, check your fluid.. check master cylinder, and slave cylinder, if its not any of those things, probably time for a new clutch.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ahhhh nooooooo i wanted type r struts not a clutch! guess its time for a type r clutch n fidanza flywheel..... $$$$$

.. thanks for the replies though... i'll get on checking the fluid till the tow truck comes to take me baby away...

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
go and see if your master cylinder bolt and the slave cylinder bolt that connects to the clutch pedal went loose and just needs tightening first. simple fix.

if that's not it, then read the links given to you.

deejaycherub on Mar/24/04 said:
im glad im not a mod... ahahaha
it's brutal when people from other boards come here with the bad habits and misinfo hype baggage from those other places . you pity those people on the other boards where no-one fixes the wrong info being posted as fact.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i didnt search cause it was an emergency my car was stuck in a wendy's parking lot and i didnt want it to get robbed. i was kinda hoping there was something i could do (like what md said to check) to see if i could limp home or something.

*edit* it turned out that the slave cylinder was leaking and the system lost all hydraulic pressure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts