Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any late news about the dc5 R for usa? i think they might bring them here soon because they beginning to take out the Type S lineup.

P.S. "type S" just sounds terrible compared to "type r"

·
Registered
770 Posts
i dont think they will, i was reading some articles over on ToV (Temple of VTEC website) and honda had no plans to release any integra Rs in america, maybe just the new CTR, which sucks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
95teggsr on Feb/20/04 said:
i dont think they will, i was reading some articles over on ToV and honda had no plans to release any integra Rs in america, maybe just the new CTR, which sucks.
yeh, didnt honda just release a new ctr?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
DC5 Rs are goig to be coming to the united states. the only thing that they are worried about is how to lower the price and they also worry about the competition it will cause with the s2000. they need to delete something in the honda/acura line and then fill it in with the dc5 r.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
IGUEZ2K4 on Mar/03/04 said:
DC5 Rs are goig to be coming to the united states. the only thing that they are worried about is how to lower the price and they also worry about the competition it will cause with the s2000. they need to delete something in the honda/acura line and then fill it in with the dc5 r.
like the NEW Honda Civic SI?! That thing needs to be out of the Honda/Acura family...asap!

·
Registered
1 Posts
plus where are you going to find a convenient spot for the 101 octane the R engine needs. As it is, it's not going to make it to the US. If it does one day it'll be dumbed down engine which will probably end up as the Type-S is now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.