Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dam this sucks..my friend gave to me it to not knowing whether it would fit or not..what if u make it longer from the driver side does it still matter???

·
Registered
239 Posts
easiest way is to grab the bar, then place it under the car as if u were to put it on. see what the differance is. then, if it is shorter... see how much of the bolt threads is keeping it on. if theres lots of threads holding it on, id say its an ok fit. the cheapest option would be to make your own tie bar... costs like 10 bucks, and takes about 20 mins to fabricate. theres instructions in the articles section.

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
dude, just settle it and dry fit the thing...if the holes on the tie bar line up with the LCA bolts, then you should be good...if not, then give it back to your friend or sell it, then make your own...chances are that if you make your own, it'll be stronger...if you use the right materials. it's all laid out in the tutorial

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Yeah, it's really not going to fit I don't think. You can always give it to me (=

j.k lol.. Our chassis is a bit strange. Whether it's the 5th generation or the 4th generation with 4WD (oh, forgive me, 4WS, [Honda interchanges it with 4WD sometimes]) the parts are actually interchangeable, somehow. I can understand the 2WS, but the 4WS, I guess so as well. Just measure it, if it doesn't fit, oh well, move on.

Ppl like to give these parts a hard time; true it is not worth THE FRACTIoN of its cost, but going to the local hardware store and creating and fabricating yours for no more than 20 bucks is more important.. not only that, you can get a freakin' sttel pipe or rod if you wanted to.. not some cheap aluminum crap.

~P2P

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.