Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. Got my header installed, now I'd like to show off the fact that I have it. Anyone have one or two left over that they didn't use? Preferrably silver. Or maybe a place I can buy?

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
I think I still have one from my old car.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Dude chill out, there's no need for the silly coments, the man want a sticker so be it. Its not hurting you. And Louse, you could bolt on 50+hp with a turbo! then you would need a t25 or g3/4 sticker!

·
Registered
648 Posts
theres nuttin wrong with putting a sticker on your car, personally I don't go for that but maybe he does?

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
I think i have a handful of white ones left over from my header/exhaust/shifter... they are all white though. I don't think DC makes them in any other colors. PM me with your address and I'll send them. They are just takin' up space in my shop anyway! haha. Later.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Louse,
I just checked and can't find it anywhere. Must have thrown it out when I moved. sorry bro.

FYI: I edited/deleted a few of the posts on here that were not pertinent to Louse's question. Just didn't want this thing to get out of hand and turn into a flame war.

PS. DC does make silver stickers.

·
Registered
608 Posts
sidenote: when people start putting stickers thieves start popping ur hood and trying to jack ur ass..i knew someone that had AEM stickers and his hood was popped and the intake was all unbolted but luckly they couldnt get it

my OPINIoN, keep em guessing wut u have, sleeper

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You're right about the sleeper part, but as of now I don't have enough power to really make them think "holy sh*t!!", so I'll probably peel em off when I do!

Thanks for the replies everyone!

So BlueTeg, you say they do make silver ones... do you know how I can get them? I'll check their website.

Also, if I'm not able to get them, I'll contact you nospeedlimit143, thanks for the offer!

Also, I'm not THAT worried about thieves, because I work overnights 5 days a week, so my car is parked in a lighted parking lot within view of the security desk. Of course there's the other two nights... And at UCF, there are probably other more appetizing cars to mess with... you know, there's oNLY A FEW type R's there

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
When I ordered the DCSport catalog along time ago it came with 2 free stickers. You can try that.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Louse,

They do in fact make silver decals. They sent them to me when I ordered a lower tie bar for my civic about 4 years ago.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
i got a bunch, if you want, i'll send them to you at no charge, pm me if interested, they are silver btw.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts