Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for an exhaust to and i came across a DC sports exhaust. The thing is that this exhaust system is only on the cardomain website, i cant find it anywhere else. It looks like a WS2 and SP2 muffler but it says DC sports. I searched on google for DC sports exhaust but I only found the regular exhaust systems not this one, pretty weird. Is this exhaust system real? if so does any have or had one and how do you like it?What do you guys think?here is the exhaust.
http://www.cardomain.com/item/DCSSCS8008

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TheGSRGuy on Sep/28/07 said:
It's going to be louder than a WS2 because it's straight through. I don't know much about that system, but it'll be fairly loud (not as bad as an N1 though).
thx, weird thing is that that's the only website i found this exhaust.

·
Registered
649 Posts
its old it was my first "real" exhaust. it wasnt too loud gave it some noise but its pretty deep sounding not bad but i would get something else i upgraded to a skunk2 catback after this exhaust.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DC2Integ on Sep/28/07 said:
its old it was my first "real" exhaust. it wasnt too loud gave it some noise but its pretty deep sounding not bad but i would get something else i upgraded to a skunk2 catback after this exhaust.
thanks for letting me know, im either getting an apexi ws2 or a greddy sp2.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I bought it about seven or eight years ago and still have it. I like it pretty good. It isn't very loud when cruising and it has a nice tone. I don't think they make it any longer so if I was buying another I'd probably get the Greddy one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.